Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Thought on Mental Retardation

One of my problems has always been that I have a biting tongue, I talk out my ass, I don't think before I speak, whatever you please. The truth is as a child I got in trouble for lying, some scar has stuck with me. So here I am tell the truth and not sparing any one's feelings for better or worse. I know its mean, but I will not stop, I'm to set in my ways.

Today I kept my mouth shut. I had too, I'm living with 16 other people and if any only 1 or 2 were friends before this excursion. Its not a great time to be chomping on my feet. All I wanted to say was
"You are retarded."
thing was I didn't want to insult anyone who was born with any type of mental deficiency. (That sentence sounds mean too... I'm on a roll!)

Its not that this girl is actually stupid or deficient, she just acts like she is. Going on and on about the buttons on your shorts or feeling up her friends fuck buddy (which I'm not entirely sure is against the rules) and blurting out the dumbest fucking shit in class or in public. She prides herself in her ability to drink herself into oblivion and bitches about it the next day.

I just figured out why she bothers me.
The boys like her more than me.
And she has no chin. (which is worse?)

No comments:

Post a Comment