Saturday, September 24, 2011

To Weight Loss

So I'm doing it again. Dieting. I'm an expert at this point, yet it's a cycle, an ugly expensive cycle. There is way too much popcorn and water involved in my life when I'm trying to be good. And not even good popcorn, the oil-free kind without much flavor. And yet I continue pop-pop-popping away.

I need help. I need motivation and group fitness classes. I need the people I work with the quit with the food. No more candy in my drawer, no more pie runs (yes, this happens at my job, people go for expensive pie on a regular basis) no more goading me, if I say I'm starving half an hour before I go to lunch do not tell me to eat dried fruit or a granola bar.

I need other types of success in my life, personal success begets personal success in my case. I have "when it rains it pours" type of "luck", good and bad. So let the good rain fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment