Sunday, August 28, 2011

Irrational Becoming Me

I just applied for a job in Reading, England. With an American phone company. But I thought, hey, maybe I'll end up in jolly old England again! And seeing as I'm quitting Ann it's the perfect time.

Oh, I'm quitting Ann. Ann has let things get out of control so I'm taking back the control and quitting. Quitting. I've done this before I think, yes, yes I have...July 4th I walked out.

Anyhow. I'm still recovering from my journey to escape Irene.

Walking, train, running, bus, train, train, taxi, car.

Doesn't sound so bad when you put it that way. There were a few arguments with people in charge of the transportation, ie the cabby. Why argue, sir, I'm paying you to drive me!

Anywho. Back to work tomorrow, have to figure out my life and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment