Sunday, October 9, 2011

Chompy McHumperson

My mom got a puppy this past August and he is absolutely adorable. I trained him to lay down in three tries, then was told never to teach him another thing because he stopped sitting and started doing all of his other tricks. His one fault is biting. He bites out of love and out of play. He bites anything he can get his mouth around, sometimes amounting to two or three toys at a time.

Or...

My right breast. He's always lunging at and chomping the right one. And now that he is an adolescent dog after getting excited after a nice chomp he wraps himself around my arm and if I'm not quick he'll hump it. Between the chomping and the humping and this odd nose pushing thing he does I'm covered in bruises and flinch when he comes up to me.

The relationship has become abusive, he loves me, if he didn't he wouldn't chomp me.

Help me train my dog to be nicer to the boob, and less nice to my arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment