Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I've Developed a Type

I'm not sure that this is a good thing, it rather limits my options but alas attraction is its own beast.

It's something I noticed a week ago, I was clearing trash while tying bows and I looked at the poor sucker I had dragged into the bow tying game with me and was caught short by how much his hands resembled those of another manfriend.It's the three Hs. Height, hair, and, and this one is out there, hands. And amazingly the hands seem to be the big winner here.

And before you get all vommy on me I'm not talking about dirty, icky things, I am strictly talking appearances. But it's weird this piano hand thing I have. I mean really if you find a large man with delicate hands, big delicate hands, give him my number please. He and I, we have a future filled with delicate handed babies.

The whole wrinkly forehead thing is a bit too fetishy to be a part of my "type" though if you find one of those on a very tall man with dark hair and piano hands you let me know. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment