Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Adulthood is Non-Unique

Went to a concerty thing last night, learned that in becoming an adult my bitterness is both not unique and potentially a sign that I will become a musician who may not make the billboard charts but is in someways a successful musician. Or, bitterness could be the motivation I need to get off my ass and become successful.

I'm not entirely sure bitterness is a motivator and I'm super not sure I want to be a musician either. So what does this mean for me? Mostly, I'm enjoying the the sense of comradery that comes with other bitter twenty-somethings. I spent a few hours in the bliss amongst angsty, tattooed youngins' who haven't yet become bitter and can only imagine what happens after you can drink legally.

It was a successful evening, made me want to get a tattoo kind of, but of what I have yet to figure out.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment