Saturday, October 30, 2010

Customer Quote of the Day

Today while working I had a strange yet meaningful encounter with a stranger. I'll set it up for you.


Standing behind my register I was approached by a woman buying a scarf and her male counterpart. The woman looked normal, the man was wearing khakis, a red fleece jacket, women's tortoise shell sunglasses and an almost authentic looking camo cap. The encounter started out normal then turned wonderful when he asked me if he could ask a question. I allowed and out of his mouth popped:
Do you know a place around here where we can get burgers called Five Guys?
The question is, indeed, formatted very oddly. I know places to get burgers, I know places to get burgers near the store I work in, but I do not know places to get burgers near where I work called Five Guys.

Though I do  know what a Five Guys is, and where it is, in cities all over Virginia. Just not in Leesburg or its neighboring towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment