Monday, February 21, 2011

Black on Black

You know how old people do that squinty thing and hold things at arms length so they might read it better? I did that yesterday. Yes, I was wearing my glasses at the time, and yes, new lenses were the one thing I splurged on in my uninsured state. So why couldn't I see the tiny writing on the credit card that wouldn't read the way normal credit cards read? Because it was black on black.

Lets go for some diversity y'all. I don't care the color but there needs to be contrast for the sake of all peoples involved. Segregation of colors never ends well. We know that. So all you smooth operator credit card companies with your super cool monochromatic card designs take a history lesson and add in something "different." That includes you Ann Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment