Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Burden of Immense Wealth

Did you know I am immensely wealthy and well loved? Did you also know that my overflowing bank account and brimming social life are the reasons I still live at home over a year after graduating college?

I know, it is rude of those who have to complain because in all honesty all you who are reading this wish upon a falling star every night so you can be more like me and yet I am not content. Pooh. This is my burden to carry. And I shall bear it will sincere lethargy.

Apparently today I'm taking my wealth to Costco because my wallet needs a good letting. No, this is not a personal errand, it is that of my mother who knows I was supposed to be paid yesterday (key word: supposed) and because I have yet to pay her rent thinks me a lazy freeloader.

I think I may vomit.

Also in my great freeloaderness I must clean the house each week by myself or I must hire a maid. Because I work six days a week this should work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment