Wednesday, February 23, 2011

That Dress Doesn't Make You Look Like a Giant Tubular Barney

Oh, no, my bad, it does. But the good news is it doesn't make you look fat because you can't see your waist or your hips. Because seeing my waist which is ten or eleven inches smaller than my bust (no lie, my friends) would make me look like a tub of lard covered in bacon fat and smeared with potato starch. I'm not saying I'm a thin lady but I am saying that the maxi dress I tried on at work and disliked because it was shapeless and floor length got the gay sales lead's approval for the "can't see your waist or hips" reasoning.

I don't expect all gays to know anything about fashion but this fella claims he went to FIT. And I know, when he tells customers this I usually tell them I went to FIT as well . I didn't, just in case you didn't know that already. But I do know (sometimes) what looks good on and what doesn't. So when I say "it's comfy but I think I look fat plus there isn't enough boob room," don't tell me its a good look. Also don't say that its the dress that the very large chick that can't wear human sized clothes could try after saying this dress is, kind of, a poor way to say it looks good on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment