Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Facebook

So I'm on facebook. I know, right, I'm so trendy-cool. Everyone wants to be me. Everyone wants to be on the facebook. Including my grandmother.

Yes, my grandmother decided that she would like to be my friend. Don't tell her but I only became her friend because I don't want to worry the family. I'm the nice one here, I have accepted the "friendship" of several aunts, my mom's childhood best friend and so forth. I'm not even a friend-whore, I go through and delete "
"friends" every once and a while but some of them you just can't get rid of, they'll call your mommy.

Curses facebook, curses!

Also how am I supposed to create traffic via facebook? I don't want her to know that I despise everything about everything she's ever said to me, and if she reads this she will know.

hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment