Friday, December 10, 2010

Get on Gayle's Level

My sister is home from school. Oprah is a Barbara Walter's special. I'm bored so I'm watching this with her. Oprah's best friend, but not lesbian love, is Gayle King. Oprah describes Gayle as:
The mother she never had and the best sister anyone could wish for.
Hannah's response:
Megan get on Gayle's level.
And to that I have to say:
Alright.
Ha ha ha or not because really come on if I could be on Gayle's level I'd ditch my sisters and go find Oprah. Hell, that woman could find me a job, my sisters just threaten me and let their African friends touch my hair since I have to ultimate white people hair.

Which gives me an idea... I'm going to be the star attraction at the petting zoo! Or a stripper, which ever pays better.

No comments:

Post a Comment