Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THE Journey

I am one of the Three Wisemans (ahahahahaha) and Christmas is coming. My sisters and I are gearing up for our annual journey. This year's journey was planned over the Thanksgiving holiday, I think my sisters are going along with my suggestions to appease me but in a way I appreciate it.

As the usual we'll leave on the 25th. We'll follow the star until we get there hand over our gifts and then go on our merry ways, at which point we'll probably divide up for sanity reasons but none of us will return home right away. You know, things to do, people to see.

The biggest issue I'm having is gift shopping. Gold is expensive, today is a time when I'd rather have stock in gold than have to buy a lump of it for a child. My sisters will have to find their own gifts because I'm currently hunting for transportation. I was thinking camels but camels are hard to come by in these parts and it's fucking cold, I have a hunch that camels aren't super into cold weather. I could filtch a donkey from down the way but that would kind of work against the pricipals of THE journey, wouldn't it?

If you have any suggestions as to where I can find cheap gold let me know? How about some camels?

I think we may need a guide and a chaparoen as well. Volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment