Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bloody T

For Christmas I got a t-shirt from the beach. I thought this will be perfect for sleeping and lounging and the like because it's a little too big. I have made the mistake of wearing it as PJs twice now, and I don't understand why the shirt just can't be as I want it to be.

As far as appropriate comfort levels and warmth the shirt is a-ok but after sleeping I keep waking up with the same problem, and I have the tendency to exacerbate the problem by not changing out of the shirt right away.

At first touch the shirt feels fine, while it's not terribly soft it isn't sandpaper either. But the effect of wearing is similar to sandpaper. Both time I have wore the shirt to bed I have awaken with bloody nips (and now you are just so grossed out you don't know what to do. Sorry dudes can't help you with that one I'm all about over sharing with this one.)

Suffice to say I really have to layer the thing but who wants to be all bound up to sleep and if you haven't noticed it has been unreasonably cold so short-sleeved-ts are out of the question. The biggest problem with this is that until these puppies heal I'll be in constant discomfort cursing the day my mother thought it would be a good idea to buy me a t-shirt.

I would like to know why this isn't a problem with the t-shirts that my sisters wear from the beach. Where is the fairness here?

No comments:

Post a Comment