Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mistake!

Today I made the worst possible foax pas whilst working at the good old Ann Taylor. Being that I am a suburban white 20-something (don't hold it against me) I didn't know that fur coats were acceptable to wear with a valor sweat suit and F-Uggs. But boo on me for asking if it was real.

You should have seen this woman's face. Also she was pissed when I mentioned she should stay put while I went to retrieve my gallon of red paint.

I've seen fur coats before and being that I lean a bit liberal I wouldn't wear one but seeing as I am tolerant I think it is alright for the elderly, Europeans and people attending the Opera to wear fur coats. A jaunt through the good old outlet mall does not warrant an excuse to kill animals (nor does being a fashionably challenged vice-principal for my middle school, I know that mink doesn't become a vest after being hit by cars in tragic accidents but nice try.)

Next time I'll just punch the not-so-polite-word-for-a-woman in the face because she would have reacted the same way.

I think the full(ish) moon is making me feisty.

No comments:

Post a Comment