Sunday, January 30, 2011

Do You Want to Make Some Extra Dough?

So I know cash flow is short, "especially in this economy," so hows about you join me in making some extra. It's not hard, all you need to do is sell-sell-sell and it'll only take about a half hour a day. Even working mothers can do it without losing any sleep or precious family time.

I don't know if I look like a sucker or what but people keep trying to rope me in. Mary Kay, that vitamin thing and now the creepy "business" that no one will name. Guess what, I'm not happy with my jobs but you know whats more than that, my jobs don't make me pay them to work for them, so as unhappy as I am I'm not in debt trying to make money. Thank you jobs.

I have yet to figure all of this out. I have trouble telling these people no as they start their blabbing but goodness me I'm not your sucker. And when I grow up I'll grow a pair and keep these business propositions (which I'm sure are lucrative to the suckers who suck) to a mere "Oh hell no thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment