Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Saw That!

So I was at the gym today, not particularly interesting in itself, but from the StairMaster I saw everything. And seeing as it was the middle of the day there wasn't much to see but then poof something interesting happened. A man checked out the person in front of me.

But Wait!!

The person in front of me was a maintenance man fixing an out of order cardio machine, he wasn't a fit man, which is his prerogative and I have no room to judge but the man who checked out this maintenance man was "that guy."

My sister suggested that the uber fit guy was just looking at the fat man because he was a fat man in a gym but she wasn't there, she didn't see him slow and do the up down thing. He did the up down thing to the bent over dude. Twice.

I know you think I'm going to something about the gays, but I'm not, I don't care if "that guy" is a chubby chasing gay. I just love the whole darn thing. It was cute and silly and, well, I had been on the stairs for nearly a half hour and Sex in the City was not keeping me distracted enough. So maybe it wasn't as exciting as I think but it was still good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment