Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Cool Am I?

I was driving today thinking about how I contribute to the world. It is decided, I am the coolest cat in town. I know this because after I left my super-slacker job where I super-lacked and talked about fat arms with people, I drove my kind-of-beater car 20 miles to the house I live in where I rent a room from my mother. And on top of it all I was eating Black Currant chocolate (marry me Lindt!) and listening to Iron and Wine.

Seriously, how much more hipster can I get. I just need skinny jeans and Mumford and Sons, maybe an Irish sweater and fringe.

Oh, wait! We can call that all a check, even though I'm getting a bit down on Mumford, not their fault entirely but I could use a new CD in my car which is equipped for XM radio (which I'm totally not going to ever pay for) but won't play FM.

Also I bought Kate Miller Heidke's (thank you Nora) album last night on the iTunes, which I know is so super main stream of me but I don't have a vinyl player... also I don't think Target is carrying anything that has "Are you F*cking Kidding Me?" contained anywhere in it (though who knows they do carry those books about the Navy officer and boinking his wife's secretary, also I need to jump on that cash cow!) And after buying said music I shared it with my younger sister who now thinks I'm every super cooler than she thought I was before (not hard to do.)

In my cool streak I have to add that I didn't wear hoes today. I know, it was freeezing. But as I said to my boss after she snorted "Of course you're cold you never wear hoes." I reminded her that at my real person job (which I've had for two weeks) I wear hoes everyday so she can suck it.*

And before you shake your head and say that I'm feeling sorry for myself blah blah blah, this post was not written sarcasticly. I'm in high spirits. I don't even feel bad for pussing out on Wednesday and not making it to work. Apparently, everyone did that, or they have hell stories from their drive home.

Have a bit of music!



*So that last bit I said after she walked away but you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment