Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Job.

I got a new job. I think that calls for a Whoop, Whoop.

Ok, so I'm not super enthused and I know that makes me a bit of a Debbie Downer, and also everyone wants to stab me for complaining.

I applied to this here job knowing I was settling, and that makes me a bit sick and you are rolling your eyes. I interviewed for this job and it went well and the like, I was a bit down about not getting a call back in the next week but I got it the week after that I did. And it was semi-good news. I got the job, and so did someone else, so instead of full time I will be working part time. The up side is the money and steady hours. The down side: I still have to work a second job.

I will again be working (more than likely) seven days a week between the two jobs. I will be less broke, but still broke. I will still have to search for more relevant jobs. I will still not be able to afford to take classes, or else it will take a miracle.

I don't want to sound too down about it. But people look at this. I am only half a step ahead of where I was last year. And last year was pretty dark for me, super unsuccessful.

So here's to still dreaming that one day I'll be able to get out of my mom's house. Here's to dreaming that I'll have weekends. And here's to dreaming in general.

Because I guess at this point I can't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment