Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

I worked last night. I went to bed at seven this morning and woke up to screaming (apparently, getting a bath is about as traumatic as getting stabbed to death to my nephew right now) only to fall back asleep until just after noon. I'm still foggy, but I'm going to make it through the day.

As I faded fast in the wee hours of the morn shoppers played sympathetic, "I bet your tired. You've been here since 11!" It was nice that everyone was kind and forgiving of sheer stupidity at times, I lost my ability to talk at one point though my voice stuck it out, but we opened at 9:30PM not midnight as the later crowd had thought. People were crowded around the store's doors when I arrived at quarter to nine.

My neck hurts from holding my head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment