Monday, November 1, 2010

Really Baltimore?

Today I had an interview in the lovely city of Baltimore. (Lovely, really Megan, really?) It is a bit of a drive, but there wasn't any traffic, unlike the commute to DC, though the 40ish mile difference is hard to swallow (that's what she said). Somehow I managed to get to my destination in one and a half hours, despite the road work in the city, I wish the return trip would have been as easy.

Really Baltimore?

You're going to work on every street at the same time? I don't think that is particularly practical. I also think that the poor construction workers have to be a very careful with the perhaps-less-than-sober drivers floating through red lights, stopping at greens on one flat and one naked rim. I don't know how I escaped alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment