Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello Dark Ages!

Today I went to turn on the television for a bit of napping with noise. I fell asleep to the sound of a man teaching me how to play piano from the comfort of a public access network. That's right, public access television, the kind your TV and AM radio pick up without an antenna.

This is sad, not that I was watching WHUT, but that I didn't have any option. Today the cable cut itself down to the channels we pay for- we've had cable for a year and a half and today is the first day they've decided that we were getting extra programing. Did you know that you have to pay extra for basic cable channels these days?

Now I don't pay the bill here, but when I was actually involved in paying the cable bill I had the basics, no HBO or anything, but I had Bravo, A&E, USA, TNT and the likes now I'm down to network and public access. Guess what, I used to not pay for this stuff!

Whats up with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment