Friday, November 5, 2010

Why My Mom is a Polygamist

Today, I was telling my mom's boyfriend about the time when after watching about 15 minutes of "Sister Wives," TLC's reality polygamy show, my mother stood over me and with her long pointy finger with its long pointy fingernail telling me that she will never be a polygamist, she doesn't believe it it blah blah blah. This wasn't something I thought she would be into because she's Catholic, and historically Catholics only take one spouse. While driving to the target it somehow came up that my mom married a man who's first marriage had not been annulled by the Catholic Church. I now live in a cloud of confusion.

My mom is a polygamist?

Ok no, but that was my first thought. Good times.

Update: Mother just proclaimed that Polyandry is a-ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment